Training courses available
Global CNG Solutions can undertake the following training packages:
1. Basic - CD Rom or Powerpoint presentation of basic CNG information (or a half day on-site workshop) including;
- Basics - What is CNG, What are NGV's, What are refueling stations?
- Stations - What makes up a CNG station, What is Fast-fill & Slow-fill, what other equipment do we need?
- Health & Safety - Safety concerns & issues, Hazardous areas, design considerations.
- Installations - Scope of works, design codes, installation & commissioning.
2. Advanced - Full day workshop (at your site) to include all the basic elements plus the following;
- Fleet appraisal, vehicle availability and recommendations for fleet changeover.
- Refueling station assessment and proposal including compressor station & storage requirements.
- Commercial appraisal including full Capex & Opex costs, and potential fuel savings.
- Detailed project schedule and responsibility list explaining all sections of the design & build process.
Training courses can be tailored for individuals, small groups or larger classroom style courses.
All training courses come with detailed handover packs containing all course literature and handouts.
If you would like to know more about these training courses or obtain prices for these services please contact us via the "Contact Form".