The primary objective of GCNGSL is to provide gas consultancy and project management services to any project involving high pressure gas and compression technology. There are many factors in any gas related projects from design and installation, to commercial and contracts, to service and maintenance, and no one person can do all of this.
GCNGSL have the knowledge, ability and connections to be able to act as the "glue" to bring together all aspects of the project. This includes information relating to the vehicles, the refuelling equipment, the utility supplies, the civil construction works, and the mandatory and legal aspects such as planning, contracts and H&S.
GCNGSL offer the following services:
• Feasibility Studies (Everything you need to make the decision to proceed) Typically 2-5 days survey of your fleet and a report on potential cost savings, equipment suitability and availability and project management requirements.
• Conceptual Design Studies (Everything you need to undertake the project) Typically 10-20 days detailed analysis of the company's fleet, site premises, utility supplies, etc. resulting in a detailed report, recommendations, drawings, scope of works, planning, tender and quotes, and project schedule.
• Installation & commissioning work (Everything you need to get the project completed) On-site guidance and management of site installation works including civil works, utility supplies (gas, electricity, phones etc.), site delivery of equipment, installation, commissioning and testing.
• Project Management Planning (Everything you need to make the project run smooth) Full Turnkey or bespoke design, tender, installation, commissioning, planning and scheduling, including key account management and progress management.
• Training (Everything you need to use the equipment safely) On-site operator and driver training, CNG basics and staff awareness training, and Health & Safety training, etc.
• Audits (Everything you need to know and check before you commission the station) We are able to audit your CNG station either before (i.e at the design stage), during, or after completion, to ensure the station has been designed and built in accordance with all the relevent standards and to a high degree of competancy, and advise of any corrective action where necessary.
For more information on training packages please see the main menu section "Training".
Global CNG Solutions Ltd are now one of the European distributors of Compac Dispensers and associated equipment.
To learn more about these products or to receive a quotation please contact me through the "Contact Details" page or direct on Tel. +44(0)784 6617662.
More information on these products can be found on the Compac website: